This Halloween bundle is full of 5 different and engaging math digital activities! Use them for center time, bell work, partner work, review, and more! Students can use these at home with distance learning, or in the classroom!
These activities can used and played on any device. They are created in either Google Forms or Google Slides.
- The math escape room is on Google Forms. Students will practice rounding to the closest ten or hundred, and addition and subtraction.
- The Hidden Picture Tiles are on Google Slides. Students will practice rounding to the nearest ten or hundred, and adding and subtracting withing 1,000.
- The Halloween adding and subtracting review game is on Google Slides.
- The Halloween Blackout is on Google Slides. It reviews rounding to the nearest ten or hundred.
- The math facts games are on Google Slides. These games review multiplication and division facts 1-12. There is one game per fact, so 24 games total.