Teaching is a demanding job that requires a lot of time and planning. Good news! I am here to give you back your time and do the planning for you!
In this All-In-One Lesson product line, I will be planning everything you need to teach and introduce your students to all of the math Common Core Standards. This All-In-One Lesson focuses on 3.NBT.A.2: Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
Included in this lesson you will find:
- A lesson plan for you to follow, start to finish.
- A PowerPoint slide presentation for the lesson (Google Slides option also included).
- Subtracting 3-Digit numbers note page for students to use to follow along with the lesson. It fits perfectly with the slides!
- A printable review worksheet for practicing subtraction skills.
- Beach Mysteries cooperative learning game to review rounding skills.
- Exit ticket to review 3-digit addition, with regrouping, taught in the lesson.
In the lesson plan you will find:
- The learning objective: Students will be able to subtract with 3-digits, including regrouping.
- Explicit Instruction: Directions on how and what to teach your students for this standard.
- Cooperative Learning: A fun partner game for students to play together to practice subtraction.
- Assessment: An exit ticket to check for student understanding.