These digital sight word centers and activities are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. Students can easily play on any device. The activities can be used for distance learning, or in the classroom. They are on Google Slides. The words come from the Fry Sight Words list, and are part of the first 100 words.
Students will simply click and drag either letters, or a magnifying glass, to build and find sight words. These activities are engaging, colorful, fun, and educational. There are SIX activities for each word.
- Find It! In this game, students will drag a magnifying glass to find all the sight words on the slide.
- Plant It! Students will drag flowers into a garden to build words.
- Bake It! Your students will drag pepperonis onto a pizza to build words.
- Feed It! In this game, the kids will put apples into a monsters mouth to build words.
- Treasure It! Students will build words by dragging gems on the slide into a treasure chest.
- Type It! Read It! Students will type the word in different colors. Then, they will match the coordinating pointer hand to the words, and read them out loud.
There are 25 sight words included: