This Thanksgiving bundle is full of 5 different and engaging math digital activities! Use them for center time, bell work, partner work, review, and more! Students can use these at home with distance learning, or in the classroom!
These activities can used and played on any device. They are created in either Google Forms or Google Slides.
- The first math escape room is on Google Forms. Students will practice simple multiplication facts.
- The Hidden Picture Tiles are on Google Slides. Students will practice simple multiplication and division facts.
- The Thanksgiving Time for Dinner Math Review Game is on Google Slides. Basic division and multiplication skills will be reviewed.
- The Thanksgiving Blackout is on Google Slides. Students will review multiplication facts.
- The Digital Interactive Math Escape is on Google Slides. In this game, there are 15 escapes. Students are trying to help the turkeys escape Thanksgiving by finding them disguises to wear. Students will practice multiplication facts up to 9 x 9.