Review 3rd grade multiplication and division facts with this fun Thanksgiving math game! Students can play individually, with a partner, small group, or with the entire class! This game is great for distance learning, and for math review or test prep. It can also be used in the classroom.
Students will practice basic division and multiplication facts. Word problems are also included.
Both PowerPoint and Google Slides options are included!
- To play the PowerPoint, simply start the presentation. Click the images where it says to “click.”
- To play the Google Slides, you will also need to be in presentation mode to play. Click the images where it says to “click.”
- Play this with your class virtually and share your screen, or play in the classroom.
- This can be played individually, with a partner, or as a whole class!
- If you would like, have students show their work on the worksheet provided.
Play on any device! This digital game is great for review and practice. It is also fun to use during the month of November leading up to Thanksgiving.
There are 20 questions total in the game. All questions review multiplication and division standards for third grade from the Common Core.