This Halloween bundle is full of 5 different and engaging math digital activities! Use them for center time, bell work, partner work, review, and more! Students can use these at home with distance learning, or in the classroom!
These activities can used and played on any device. They are created in either Google Forms or Google Slides.
- The math escape room is on Google Forms. Students will practice multiplication with multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
- The Hidden Picture Tiles are on Google Slides. Students will practice order of operations, algebraic expressions, and multiplication.
- The Halloween multiplication review game is on Google Slides. Students will review multiplication with multi-digit whole numbers.
- The Halloween Blackout is on Google Slides. It reviews evaluating expressions.
- The math facts games are on Google Slides. These games review multiplication and division facts 1-12. There is one game per fact, so 24 games total.