It is time to stop using all your planning time creating lesson plans. Let me help you out! This bundle of print and play escape games will be the perfect addition to your math review. Provided in both a printable and digital format, you are sure to find exactly what you need with this product.
Each game reviews key math standards from the 4th grade common core, while following a fun holiday theme.
- Halloween: Students will review multiplying multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm. They will multiply up to 4 digits by 1 digit, 3 digits by 2 digits, and 2 digits by 2 digits.
- Thanksgiving: Students will review long division. Students will practice finding whole number quotients with up to 4-digit dividends and 2-digit divisors.
- Christmas: Students will review adding and subtracting decimals. Questions will go no higher than hundredths. They will review word problems with adding and subtracting decimals as well.
- Winter: Students will review dividing decimals and multiplying decimals to the hundredths place.
- Valentine’s Day: Students will review adding fractions and subtracting fractions. There will also be improper fractions and mixed numbers included.
- St. Patrick’s Day: Students will review converting measurements for 5th grade. Both standard units of measure and the metric system are reviewed.
- Easter: Students will review finding and plotting points on the coordinate grid, as well as finding the volume of objects.
BONUS Back to School Game: This is a bonus game included in your purchase! Play this fun getting to know you game with your students during the first week of school.
Escape rooms are a great way to get students working together, solving problems, practicing skills, and having fun. These breakout games lead students through different puzzles to help them review key standards from the Common Core. This game is most engaging when played in groups, however, it can be played individually as well. The set up for the printable version is quick and takes just a few moments.
Supplies your students will need to play the printable game:
- Glue or glue stick
- Markers or crayons
Supplies the teacher will need to put the printable version together:
- File folders (4 per group)
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
This escape room can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The escape room is on Google Slides, with some games have links to Google Sheets or Wheel of Names.