Are you teaching multiplication standards to your third graders? Do you need ready to go lessons and activities? Well, you are in the right spot! In this pack you will find 8 lessons, 8 printable worksheets, and 8 center activities ready to print and use immediately.
These lessons cover the standards:
With your students you will teach, practice, and review:
- different multiplication strategies
- multiplying by multiples of tens
- multiplication properties
- commutative property of multiplication
- associative property of multiplication
- distributive property of multiplication
These lessons are great to use to review topics your students need extra practice with, either as a whole group or in small groups. Use the lessons during centers, or even with a substitute. Trying to build a sub tub? Add these lessons and activities to your go-to sub folder.