Teaching is a demanding job that requires a lot of time and planning. Good news! I am here to give you back your time and do the planning for you!
In this All-In-One Lesson product line, I will be planning everything you need to teach and introduce your students to all of the math Common Core Standards. This All-In-One Lesson focuses on 3.NBT.A.2: Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
In this lesson, students will focus on 3-digit addition with regrouping. They will practice with base ten blocks, and then use the standard algorithm to add.
Included in this lesson you will find:
- A lesson plan for you to follow, start to finish.
- A PowerPoint slide presentation for the lesson (Google Slides option also included).
- 3-dgit addition printable note page for students to use to follow along with the lesson. It fits perfectly with the slides!
- A printable review worksheet for 3-digit addition with regrouping.
- Book It to the End cooperative learning game to review rounding skills.
- Exit ticket to review the identity property, commutative property and associative property taught in the lesson.
In the lesson plan you will find:
- The learning objective: Students will be able to add 3-digit numbers with regrouping.
- Explicit Instruction: Directions on how and what to teach your students for this standard.
- Cooperative Learning: A fun partner game for students to play together to practice the properties of addition. Playing cards are needed.
- Assessment: An exit ticket to check for student understanding.
There are no reviews yet.