This is a fun Google Slides escape room that will have your 3rd, 4th or 5th grade students reflecting on the end of the school year. Students will answer questions looking back on how the school year went. The questions included are:
- What is one thing you are proud of this year? Why?
- Name one thing you learned this year.
- Choose an adjective to describe this school year.
- Write about something that was hard for you at the beginning of the year, but is easy for you now.
- What was the funniest moment this year?
- What was the best day ever this year?
- What is something you did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
- If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be and why?
- What is the nicest thing someone did for you this year?
- If you could go back in time and restart the school year, what would you do differently and why?
- What person at school made the biggest impact on you this year and why?
- What is your favorite memory from art or science this year?
- How prepared do you feel for next year and why?
- What is your favorite thing about your teacher?
- Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite and why?
- A time I made a difference for another person this year was when…
There are 15 escapes. Students will click and drag letter tiles, click and drag objects, put puzzles together, use a magnifying glass, spin spinners, and more! This is very interactive and engaging. Not only is it educational, it is simple to figure out and play for students. Students can play individually, with a partner, or small group. Use it during school in class, for distance learning, as a center activity, or end of the year homework. This is a perfect activity to wrap up the school year and use the last week of school. Use this during the month of April or May!
The game is provided in both a Google Slides and PowerPoint format!
Escape rooms are a great way to get students working together, solving problems, and reviewing concepts they have learned in class.