This Thanksgiving bundle is full of 5 different and engaging math digital activities! Use them for center time, bell work, partner work, review, and more! Students can use these at home with distance learning, or in the classroom!
These activities can used and played on any device. They are created in either Google Forms or Google Slides.
- The first math escape room is on Google Forms. Students will practice division for 5th grade based on standards from the Common Core.
- The Hidden Picture Tiles are on Google Slides. Students will practice long division with and without remainders.
- The Thanksgiving Time for Dinner Math Review Game is on Google Slides. Students will practice division with up to 4 dividends and two-digit divisors. Word problems are also included.
- The Thanksgiving Blackout is on Google Slides. Students will review division. There are word problems included.
- The Digital Interactive Math Escape is on Google Slides. In this game, there are 15 escapes. Students are trying to help the turkeys escape Thanksgiving by finding them disguises to wear. Students will practice long division skills. Students will review division with and without remainders.