This Thanksgiving bundle is full of 5 different and engaging math digital activities! Use them for center time, bell work, partner work, review, and more! Students can use these at home with distance learning, or in the classroom!
These activities can used and played on any device. They are created in either Google Forms or Google Slides.
- The first math escape room is on Google Forms. Students will practice multiplication for 4th grade based on the Common Core standards.
- The Hidden Picture Tiles are on Google Slides. Students will practice multiplication. There will be hidden pictures with multiplying 1-digit by up to 4-digits, and multiplying 2-digits by 2-digits.
- The Thanksgiving Time for Dinner Math Review Game is on Google Slides. Students will practice basic multiplication with a whole number and up to 4 digits, and two two-digit numbers. Word problems are also included.
- The Thanksgiving Blackout is on Google Slides. Students will review multiplication skills for 4th grade based on the Common Core. There is a mix of word problems included.
- The Digital Interactive Math Escape is on Google Slides. In this game, there are 15 escape slides. Students are trying to help the turkeys escape Thanksgiving by finding them disguises to wear. Students will review multiplying one-digit by up to 4-digits, and multiplying 2 two-digit numbers.