This no-prep, fun Christmas activity packet is just what you need for the week leading up to Christmas! Both digital and printable, you will find a way to use it with your virtual or in-person class. Perfect for distance learning, and the classroom.
There are 13 activity slides (or pages in the printable version) included that will bring some holiday cheer to your students. Use the activities for centers, bell work, exit tickets, fast finishers, as a reward, and so much more! Students will click on the buildings in the North Pole, which will then take them to activities to complete. The activities included are:
- Christmas Quilt: Students will design a Christmas quilt square and explain why they chose the design or picture they created. The teacher can even print or collect the squares to make a class Christmas quilt!
- Twas the Night Before Christmas: Students will write memories and traditions they have for Christmas Eve.
- The Best Christmas Treat: Students will write and persuade the elves at the North Pole which treat they should make next and why.
- The Case of the Missing Gingerbread Men: Students will use a magnifying glass and find missing gingerbread men.
- Name That Christmas Song (2 slides): Students will look at pictures and try and decide which Christmas song it represents.
- How-To Go Caroling: Students will write instructions on how to go Christmas caroling.
- 12 Days of Christmas: Students will complete a puzzle for the 12 Days of Christmas song.
- Toy Design: Students will design a new toy for Christmas.
- Christmas Word Search
- Mixed Up Messages: Students will unscramble Christmas words.
- Christmas Acrostic Poem: Students will write a poem.
- Christmas ABC’s: Students will write one Christmas word for each letter of the alphabet.
- Dear Santa: Students will write a letter to Santa Claus.