Are you teaching addition, subtraction, multiplying, and dividing of decimals? Do your students need a little extra practice? Then these Grab and Go Math Centers are just what you and your students are looking for! They will help reinforce concepts being taught in the classroom in a fun and engaging way.
There are 8 centers total.
2 addition of decimals centers:
- Grocery Shopping Spree
- I Have, Who Has Adding Decimals
2 Subtracting Decimals centers:
- Subtraction Puzzle Pieces
- I Have, Who Has Subtracting Decimals
2 Multiplying Decimals centers:
- 3 in a Row
- Multiplying Decimals Spree
2 Decimal Division centers:
- Don’t Get Stung Division!
- Dividing Decimals Dash
There are also 4 math journal prompts that could be used during math journal time, as a center, as a self start, or as an exit ticket from class.
This product covers the Common Core Standards:
Check out other math centers here:
- Long Division 4th
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide decimals
- Long Division 5th and 6th
- multiplication 4th and 5th
- place value 4th and 5th
- numbers and operations in base 10 4th grade bundle
- numbers and operations in base 10 5th grade bundle
- Rounding: 3rd grade
- Addition and Subtraction: 3rd grade
- adding and subtracting fractions
- multiplying fractions